Issues with Silver script portal

Not sure if you had to do the same but I was required to create a second login for the 2020 SS portal since it's now under Aetna. If you did, be sure you're logged into the new account. They should allow 1/1/20 enrollments now for people T65.

Did that last month. I can log in and enter in an app.

Update: I sent them an email from their portal at 3pm. I tried to login just now at 5 pm and I can’t log in. This is from my account that shows the 2020 plans.

Why? That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Since Oct 1 I’ve signed up people with a 1/1/20 effective date for Humana, WellCare and UHC. Don’t they understand the IEP?

I did Silverscript with Ritter.

I had Aetna with another FMO. During certification my Ritter account wouldn’t certify 2020. I could and still can do 2019 on that site.

To certify 2020,,I had to,go throughAetna producer world. New user name for the 2020 site.

It is unfortunate the way Ritter was handled. I hope he was compensated in some way.

I am assured my Silverscript will,transfer and I will be paid in 2020.

I had Aetna with another FMO. During certification my Ritter account wouldn’t certify 2020. I could and still can do 2019 on that site.

To certify 2020,,I had to,go throughAetna producer world. New user name for the 2020 site.

It is unfortunate the way Ritter was handled. I hope he was compensated in some way.

Like I mentioned before, I've done that. I have a new login for 2020.

Try right now to go into the silver script site and start an application to be completed by you and emailed to your client. You can fill out all of the info for the client except you cannot select a plan.

If you use their iPad app, you can login to the 2020 portal but when you do an app you can't select 2020.

Unfortunately, they aren't that bright and realize that there are people turning 65 in January and can officially sign up on 10/1.

Like I mentioned before, I've done that. I have a new login for 2020.

Try right now to go into the silver script site and start an application to be completed by you and emailed to your client. You can fill out all of the info for the client except you cannot select a plan.

If you use their iPad app, you can login to the 2020 portal but when you do an app you can't select 2020.

Unfortunately, they aren't that bright and realize that there are people turning 65 in January and can officially sign up on 10/1.
Aetna broker support unit is handling SilverScript PDP for 2020. I'll shoot a text to one of my contacts and see if I hear anything about IEP elections for 1/2020 not working.

@Chazm,
Were you able to log in now? I heard that they are working on fixing the iPAD application this morning. The email link will not work (doesn't sound like they intend to make it work before 10/15). The eApp should work. IM me if you are still having issues and I'll try and get you a call if you can't log in!

Aetna/Silver Script changed my upline from my Silver Script FMO (Ritter) to my Aetna FMO without any advance notice.

I spoke with SilverScript broker services @ 888-277-4174 and they asked me to send an email to [email protected] requesting a change back to Ritter. This has apparently been happening to many agents and it seems to be a routine correction (I was told it would take 24-48 hours).

This obviously wasn't handled very well, I'm guessing lots of agents won't even notice this and could either have a disruption in commission, lose renewals, or just lose a relationship with a value FMO for absolutely no reason.

@Chazm,
Were you able to log in now? I heard that they are working on fixing the iPAD application this morning. The email link will not work (doesn't sound like they intend to make it work before 10/15). The eApp should work. IM me if you are still having issues and I'll try and get you a call if you can't log in!

Still wasn’t able to login so I called SilverScript/Aetna and had my password changed to log back in.

They still don’t have a plan selection for 2020 apps

Attachments

• AF444AD8-CFDC-4659-BBC8-7C1FF055D80F.jpeg
    AF444AD8-CFDC-4659-BBC8-7C1FF055D80F.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 3
Back