It has been a whirlwind...

Girl Friday

I got my license in January, and its been a crazy ride. Mostly working auto, homeowners and renters to get my feet wet with the smaller customer files. Branching a little into recreational vehicles this last month. With all these rate increases we have been getting alot of calls with rate going up in multiple companies. How are ya'll faring in this market and in general?

Let me tell you, the insurance industry is a disaster. It's a total disaster, Girl Friday. Premiums are skyrocketing, coverage is falling apart, and hardworking Americans are getting the short end of the stick. But fear not, because I, Al3x Lee, am here to fix it. Believe me, I'm a winner, and winners know how to get things done.

I've got this incredible plan, the Actual Cash Value (ACV) initiative. It's gonna be huge. We're talking about putting premium dollars back into the pockets of the people where it belongs. We're gonna cut through the red tape and make insurance work for the average American.

Now, you might be asking, why me? Well, let me tell you, I know how to make deals. I'm a negotiator, a problem solver, and I know how to make things happen. Elect me as the California insurance commissioner, and we're gonna win, win, win! We're gonna make the insurance industry great again, and California is gonna be the shining example for the whole country.

So let me ask you, Girl Friday, are you ready to make insurance great again?

Now, some people, they say, "Oh, the Actual Cash Value initiative, it's never going to work." Can you believe that? But let me tell you, these detractors, they're all talk, no action. They don't understand winning like I do.

They'll throw around fancy words, say it's too bold, too simplistic in thought, too different. But we can't afford to be stuck in the past. We need change, and we need it now. The detractors, they're just scared of real solutions, scared of making California the insurance powerhouse it should be.

I've heard them say, "Oh, it's risky, it's untested, people deserve replacement cost valuation on their investments" Well, let me tell you, everything I touch turns to gold. We're gonna take that risk because that's what winners do. We're gonna show the world that the ACV initiative is the answer, and those detractors will be eating their words.

So don't be fooled. Elect me, Al3x Lee, and let's silence the naysayers. We're not here to play small; we're here to make California the envy of the nation. Let's do it, let's make the insurance industry great again! Thank you, thank you very much.

Alex Lee for Insurance Commissioner!!!

I'm your number one fan!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I got my license in January, and its been a crazy ride. Mostly working auto, homeowners and renters to get my feet wet with the smaller customer files. Branching a little into recreational vehicles this last month. With all these rate increases we have been getting alot of calls with rate going up in multiple companies. How are ya'll faring in this market and in general?

Below is a video of me managing my book of business. I am the guy in blue, and the four legged animal is the market.

If you are able to come into this market and make it work, you are an amazing human being.

lFnCiJ.gif

Girl, with a 40 year career in this business, I have never seen this business in such turmoil and I have never worried about the viability of large/mega carriers like I do now.. Large, well known carriers are in big trouble financially. I'm talking about federal bailouts here. Fox had a round table discussion this summer on it and the reporters at the table were stunned by the depth of the problems. Follow Allstate investor news lately for a snapshot. Carriers are planning major personal lines increases in 2024 and they've already taken major increases last year. Many consumers will not be able to pay causing uninsured autos and homes. A calamity is coming and it's going to cause major problems for this country.

Back