WHO HAS THE BEST MGMT SYSTEM?

MIGA1626

Super Genius
Ok this is going to be a 2 pronged poll.

1.)Let me know what your favorite system is and why.
2.)If you have specifically used Ezlynx for mgmt system purposes, please rate on a scale from 1-10 (1 being worst, 10 being best) [You might be able to guess what this angry kitty is angry about now]

PS - Sorry I don't know how to do an actual poll on here

Let me add one point on here - if you are unable to do a poll on this forum - I think EZlynz is not going to be so easy - sorry to say it. Best of Luck though.

I will keep my opinions of EZ to myself.

1.)Yes I know I'm not good with this stuff. I was actually thinking that when I typed it.

2.)Please tell please tell PLEASE about ez lynx I need to know. Sorry I like gosip.

They're all terrible. We should go into business and make one that doesn't suck

I would but its one of those pesky businesses that you have to put capital into before you get capital back. I like the business (insurance) where you get capital upfront :1cool:

They're all terrible. We should go into business and make one that doesn't suck
Remember when Google tried (and failed) to replace agents by selling insurance directly? They should have tried to help us by creating a cohesive, integrated quoting/management software suite. It would have been the first of its kind. A Google search this morning says there were around 40k independent agencies in 2022. Maybe that's too small a market for them?

Remember when Google tried (and failed) to replace agents by selling insurance directly? They should have tried to help us by creating a cohesive, integrated quoting/management software suite. It would have been the first of its kind. A Google search this morning says there were around 40k independent agencies in 2022. Maybe that's too small a market for them?
Maybe so, I'm sure they could have made something quality if they had tried on the AMS side. Our agency uses Applied Epic, it's okay, but it could be a lot better.

Back