It's a girl!!!

Avoid sugar and all refined foods.

That is the only take away that fits with the science behind a ketogenic diet.

For a pre-diabetic or diabetic, Your body treats an apple no differently than a milky way bar once it is past the teach and gums.

There are essential fats, and essential proteins. There is no such thing as an essential carbohydrate.

Have you ever seen how lean a lion is? It sleeps most of the day, and can eat a hundred pounds of meat or more per day. Lions do not trim the fat from their kill. They eat nose to tail and everything in between. This is not to say that one should add extra fat to his or her food, i.e. you do not need to melt a pound of butter on your steak or stuff your chicken with sour cream. Eat the meat as nature brings it to your plate.

That is the only take away that fits with the science behind a ketogenic diet.

For a pre-diabetic or diabetic, Your body treats an apple no differently than a milky way bar once it is past the teach and gums.

There are essential fats, and essential proteins. There is no such thing as an essential carbohydrate.

Have you ever seen how lean a lion is? It sleeps most of the day, and can eat a hundred pounds of meat or more per day. Lions do not trim the fat from their kill. They eat nose to tail and everything in between. This is not to say that one should add extra fat to his or her food, i.e. you do not need to melt a pound of butter on your steak or stuff your chicken with sour cream. Eat the meat as nature brings it to your plate.

Unfortunately the Lion is getting more exercise than most of us. My grandfathers both Had diets with lots of lard and flour but worked from daylight till dark on the farm and were always slim and trim. Also there life style had less stress than our high paced high powered lives. They both lived into their 80's.

Unfortunately the Lion is getting more exercise than most of us. My grandf.

The female lions certainly, but male lions sleep 20 hours a day.

My grandfathers both Had diets with lots of lard and flour but worked from daylight till dark on the farm and were always slim and trim. Also there life style had less stress than our high paced high powered lives. They both lived into their 80's.

The world has changed, but the most relevant change is not activity levels. There is nothing wrong with lard, and for the person with a healthy, fully functioning pancreas, not much wrong with flour either. What earlier generations did not consume are the huge quantities of added refined sugars that came into the modern diet after WWII, and then exploded in use with the development of High Fructose Corn Syrup in the 1980's. It is not a coincidence that there was no obesity epidemic nor diabetes epidemic before the government got involved and recommended everyone eat a high carb low fat diet.

Even simple country folk knew that meat was healthy, fat made us slim, and carbohydrate made us fat and sick. The politicians who knew so much that isn't true are the ones that created the modern FE clientele

Back