Job or Independent

Skills. Here's a Van Mueller primer:

Those were fantastic. Have you listened to his Modern Techniques for Success training? Do you know if he goes over full sales presentations in his training?

I have not ordered his CDs or other materials. However, I did attend a Real Wealth Marketing webinar with Van... and he offered his current written materials for those who participated.

From what I can tell, Van has mastered "context-based questioning". He gives the criteria for how someone should evaluate their situation... while asking the question.

This was his most recent webinar (for purchase):
Become a Questions Master - Real Wealth Marketing

It's really this simple

Are you a person who doesn't mind asking permission to do something?

If you want to take a day off, do you mind asking for it? What if they say no?
Do you mind asking permission to attend your kids functions?

I found I didn't like asking permission for just about anything.

There certainly are perks to working the ask permission route. I just never found them attractive enough to work in a career where I have to ask permission.

So yea, I have overhead, a pension plan and pay for my health/disability insurance. Works for me and my personality.

It's really this simple

Are you a person who doesn't mind asking permission to do something?

If you want to take a day off, do you mind asking for it? What if they say no?
Do you mind asking permission to attend your kids functions?

I found I didn't like asking permission for just about anything.

There certainly are perks to working the ask permission route. I just never found them attractive enough to work in a career where I have to ask permission.

So yea, I have overhead, a pension plan and pay for my health/disability insurance. Works for me and my personality.

I hate asking for permission

In addition, I hated when the place I worked for went from great leads to crap leads, Went from selling good insurance policies to Indemnity plans

So I hate being told what to sell and not having control of lead quality and dealing with t changes I didn't agree to after investing time

I hated losing residuals, But my thought was I never have to deal with that again, If I go independent

Back