Job with Family First Life

I'll help you out with FFL. The company is ran by a guy named Shawn Meaike. I worked for him with NAA and sadly have to say swam in the Kool-Aid. Shawn can teach you to sell and at a high level, I will give him that. Problem with Shawn is he's a compulsive liar, talks negatively behind his peoples backs, and given the opportunity will steal your team to make more money. There's a reason his wife left him.

The people who left with Shawn from NAA, have no idea how he really his, because they never worked with Shawn. He's having issues with some of the carriers looking to terminate his contracts because his placement is slightly above 50%. If you know anything about insurance, that is very bad.

The guy I'm working with now offers 100-115 contracts, and his pending business girl used to work for Shawn. She told me that Shawn would have her lie to his clients about their accounts being drafted. Very shady character. Avoid him at all costs
So may i ask who is the guy you are working for now offering 100-115 contracts?

I'll help you out with FFL. The company is ran by a guy named Shawn Meaike. I worked for him with NAA and sadly have to say swam in the Kool-Aid. Shawn can teach you to sell and at a high level, I will give him that. Problem with Shawn is he's a compulsive liar, talks negatively behind his peoples backs, and given the opportunity will steal your team to make more money. There's a reason his wife left him.

The people who left with Shawn from NAA, have no idea how he really his, because they never worked with Shawn. He's having issues with some of the carriers looking to terminate his contracts because his placement is slightly above 50%. If you know anything about insurance, that is very bad.

The guy I'm working with now offers 100-115 contracts, and his pending business girl used to work for Shawn. She told me that Shawn would have her lie to his clients about their accounts being drafted. Very shady character. Avoid him at all costs

What's the name of this company? New agent looking for work.

Family First Life is Shawn Meaike's newly forming group. In case you don't know him, he was NAA's superstar before he came to the realization that he was being exploited. He just left and he and NAA are currently duking it out in court over a breach of contract. Although I don't have anything against Shawn personally, I probably would respectfully go elsewhere. NAA is all he's ever really known and his setup is most likely going to shadow and mirror NAA's mode of operation except he's going to be the one getting all the overrides. Just my 5 cents.

MIM :GEEK::idea:

Hello, also new here. Looking for a good company to sign with. Looking at this thread...what company is NAA?

Hello, I am attending pre-licensing classes now!

But now I am getting skeptical about Family First Life...

It looks like the NAA Charges you for there conferences but Family First does not ... not sure if that means anything at all just some info.

So is this company a spin off or is it just this guy shane copying the NAA business model and making his own company from it.

just concerned and confused and idk what to do.

Thanks to everyone in advance!

It's a carbon copy of NAA and he's being sued for it in federal court. DO a search for Shawn Meaike in Google.

It's a carbon copy of NAA and he's being sued for it in federal court. DO a search for Shawn Meaike in Google.

It is not a carbon copy, please, been there done that. Most people here don't know anything about what they are commenting on. They have exclusive lead systems that no one else has. Also, they are the number one seller for Americo. Call Americo and find out. Also, why would anyone get sued? Cause they were taking the top sales people away. The N company is using fear as a tactic to keep there people from quitting them. Quite sad really.

Ok, it's not EXACTLY like NAA but it is the following:

Multi Level Marketing style
"Exclusive" leads that cost more than they should because it's a profit center JUST LIKE NAA
they start people at 55% contract so they can build a pyramid

Non-compete that is literally stolen from NAA that each agent must agree to

The same people as NAA

I guess the word "carbon" is what got his goat.

He says most of us don't know what we're talking about yet most of us have had experience with this type of organization and know all too well about the questionable lineage of this place and the reincarnation of (virtually) the same concepts.

No, leads arent like the N company. Same cost for everyone. No one makes money on leads. No lead sharing cost. Agents get their own mailings and some other differences. Leads aren't resold. No other costs, no clubs to join, no weekly meetings, etc. No MLM crap. Just training. Starting contracts much higher than 55.

Back