Job with Family First Life

Can anyone direct me to the best training site and leads site? Im VERY new to this field and looking to get started on a good path!

I recently signed up with TR King. Was that a good move?

Not if they don't give training.

Can anyone direct me to the best training site and leads site? Im VERY new to this field and looking to get started on a good path!

I recently signed up with TR King. Was that a good move?

JJ feel free to scan my site. I have free scripts for agents and also a bunch of good audio interviews where you can learn from some of the best, here let me make it easy for you, just click the link below, that will take you directly to the audio interview area, Todd is interviewed on that page as well:

Agent Audio Interviews | Final Expense Leads and Agent Training

Can anyone direct me to the best training site and leads site? Im VERY new to this field and looking to get started on a good path! I recently signed up with TR King. Was that a good move?

Todd has his very own training site.

So who are the good remote telesales companies to work for?

I am not a drive all day kind of guy so working from home is my thing. Have done it for more than 20 years and would like to do that vs. stop and go for hours each day.

Also which carriers allow for online apps and esigs?

Thanks... :-)

so you think FFL is not a company with integrity? I just signed on and looks like some newbies are making lots of appts with their leads and very promising money in my area (MD)

So who are the good remote telesales companies to work for?

I am not a drive all day kind of guy so working from home is my thing. Have done it for more than 20 years and would like to do that vs. stop and go for hours each day.

Also which carriers allow for online apps and esigs?

Thanks... :-)

Telesales is an absolute Dawg. Ask anyone who's tried getting someone to
give up their Banking,Credit Card, SS# on the phone, especially old people,
their not about to do that . Everyday theres something about telemarketing scams in the newspaper, AARP magazines ,or on the Networks, especially targeting Senior Citizens.Its impossible to do now, it was a lot easier 20 years ago. I worked in Call Centers "Back In The Day" and always met my sales quota selling(not insurance) on the phone. I tried telesales for insurance and made over 300 calls and never even came close to a sale with Medicare, Final Expense and tried to generate some under age 65 health leads. (recently)

Does anyone know why Family First Life is no contracted to do business or write products for American Amicable?

----------

I think that leads are overcooked and a dead way of dong business. Targeted data is the way to go. It's work but when you can find out what kind of car people drive, if they have a cat or a dog you can be MUCH more profitable. You also don't have to deal with being the 17th agent that has called the same client and still paid retail for the "lead". Just sayin...

I don't understand this. Can you explain how to get targeted data?

Back