Job with Family First Life

Okay, that is cool. How do you get training to know how to sell?

and find the right companies to contract with?

You really are a green pea, aren't you. Did you just fall off the turnip truck? Do you have ANY sales experience at all?

What's your background Grasshopper?:)

You really are a green pea, aren't you. Did you just fall off the turnip truck? Do you have ANY sales experience at all?

What's your background Grasshopper?:)

Barely any sales experience, but some. Like 3 months in rainbow vacuums.

Background is a hard worker and self motivated!

23 years old male totally new to an life and health lisence in NC.

Barely any sales experience, but some. Like 3 months in rainbow vacuums.

Background is a hard worker and self motivated!

23 years old male totally new to an life and health lisence in NC.

I sold Rainbows and ran an office for them in 1972. Loved Killing Kirbys! My next venture was insurance. I was 20 years old.

I suggest you try to find someone to train you. There are several mentors on the Forum that could help you. I think they're all with the 360 FMO. Good luck!:yes:

I've been trying to get in touch with Matthew Lowery. He someone good to talk to? How do I get in touch with FEX?

I've been trying to get in touch with Matthew Lowery. He someone good to talk to? How do I get in touch with FEX?

Hey Zonk, Matt Lowery here, i think you called and spoke with Ali this afternoon, i have your info and will reach out to you Tuesday to set up a conference call this week, thanks.

The MLM companies bastardize and trivialize the profession.

The MLM companies say "anyone can do this".

The MLM companies say "you can become a manager with lots of people selling under you".

You sound pretty naïve yourself.

Why can't I send you a private message?

Back