Just joined

Agent 0

Expert
Excited to post here! I've lurked on this forum for a time since I got my P&C license a little over a year ago because I needed cold calling advice/ encouragement. I'm glad I finally made an account because many members here seem to have a wealth of knowledge even outside of cold calling tips. The insurance industry in general seems to be packed with people eager to help new guys learn the ropes.

Intro- I'm a Minnesota agent near the Twin Cities and my dad has been an agent with Farmers for 32 years. I graduated college in December and I came to work for him full time at Farmers. Boy has selling/ cold calling been rough. I've enjoyed the journey though and I can see myself getting better.

I just got done with my AHIP about a month ago and I'm getting signed up with different carriers through an FMO called LeClair. The Medicare side seems complicated and restricted in regards to marketing yet very promising.

I have plenty of questions and I'm not sure that this is the right thread to post them so I hope to see everyone in other discussions!

Back