Kamala's "New Ideas"

Trump has already been in office for 4 years. We've literally seen his VERY effective policies in action before. You guys act like this is 2015, and that he's brand new. I mean guy, the cognitive dissonance and denial are at INSANE levels. lol. There's nothing he needs to "sell" anyone on. We've literally already seen him in action in office, and his policies were effective and worked. You can watch some of Trump's interviews about this country from the 1980's and he has been saying the EXACT same things. There's no "selling" or conning involved. I'd honestly finally have respect for you if you just told me straight out that "orange man bad" is the reason why you won't vote for him. Please stop all the other nonsense. You're just embarrassing yourself.
The embarrassing one is Trump.

Orange man bad.

Trump has already been in office for 4 years. We've literally seen his VERY effective policies in action before. You guys act like this is 2015, and that he's brand new. I mean guy, the cognitive dissonance and denial are at INSANE levels. lol. There's nothing he needs to "sell" anyone on. We've literally already seen him in action in office, and his policies were effective and worked. You can watch some of Trump's interviews about this country from the 1980's and he has been saying the EXACT same things. There's no "selling" or conning involved. I'd honestly finally have respect for you if you just told me straight out that "orange man bad" is the reason why you won't vote for him. Please stop all the other nonsense. You're just embarrassing yourself.

This.

A month ago old Biden was their champion, no primary, Harris was disliked by the majority of the nation. Including democrats.
Today, Joe who? Harris is our champion. No primary. Democracy?

Harris's accomplishments since first entering politics =

Orange man's =

Just be honest. Party DNC first.

This.

A month ago old Biden was their champion, no primary, Harris was disliked by the majority of the nation. Including democrats.
Today, Joe who? Harris is our champion. No primary. Democracy?

Harris's accomplishments since first entering politics =

Orange man's =

Just be honest. Party DNC first.
You're wrong about the orange man. He did manage to fire off a few tweets that pissed everybody off.

I am an Orange man...
Go Big Orange!
Yep. College football is only a week or so away. Can't wait.

Years ago I was walking into the post office and bumped into an old friend. My friend said "I see that Chris is back in town" (My youngest)

I said "Yeah, both of my boys came back from Athens with perfect 4.0's"

My friend said "Grade Point Average?"

I said "Hell no, Blood Alcohol Content"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back