Kamala's "New Ideas"

1985 here.

I am good with being pitched a sale. If I buy, I buy.

Biden and now Harris were the DNC dictators telling and the Left obeying. I am not that complaint. It is a long term flaw of mine.

As a note: I have never voted for Trump, or Biden. 2020 my choice was a Democrat until the DNC fix. Then my only choice was Libertarian.
Was on the fence this time. I knew I was to bright to vote Biden and was pretty sure he would not be the nominee. I never dreamed they would put up Harris. Like the vast majority of the Nation, including the majority of Democrats. But, lawfare and democracy bumped me over to Trump.

I blame you guys.

I'm weird.
You are weird. Might want to change your screen name. Having Blue in it I thought you were a DEM

Vote for whoever you want to. I’ve been in sales for 40 years. Trump is a conman selling bs.
40 yrs, So what Rusty I have been in Medicare sales for 35+ yrs face to face and I have been around them all believe me. You think you know it all but you do not. You still have a lot to learn as well as me and others. And by the way I will vote for the most qualified candidate and that sure as hell is not Kanunism.
You are weird. Might want to change your screen name. Having Blue in it I thought you were a DEM
Nope, you are weird and might I add full of shit!

1985 here.

I am good with being pitched a sale. If I buy, I buy.

Biden and now Harris were the DNC dictators telling and the Left obeying. I am not that complaint. It is a long term flaw of mine.

As a note: I have never voted for Trump, or Biden. 2020 my choice was a Democrat until the DNC fix. Then my only choice was Libertarian.
Was on the fence this time. I knew I was to bright to vote Biden and was pretty sure he would not be the nominee. I never dreamed they would put up Harris. Like the vast majority of the Nation, including the majority of Democrats. But, lawfare and democracy bumped me over to Trump.

I blame you guys.

I'm weird.
I think you'll look cute in your red MAGA cap.

40 yrs, So what Rusty I have been in Medicare sales for 35+ yrs face to face and I have been around them all believe me. You think you know it all but you do not. You still have a lot to learn as well as me and others. And by the way I will vote for the most qualified candidate and that sure as hell is not Kanunism.

Nope, you are weird and might I add full of shit!
Calm down Sparky.

Vote for whoever you want to. I’ve been in sales for 40 years. Trump is a conman selling bs.
Trump has already been in office for 4 years. We've literally seen his VERY effective policies in action before. You guys act like this is 2015, and that he's brand new. I mean guy, the cognitive dissonance and denial are at INSANE levels. lol. There's nothing he needs to "sell" anyone on. We've literally already seen him in action in office, and his policies were effective and worked. You can watch some of Trump's interviews about this country from the 1980's and he has been saying the EXACT same things. There's no "selling" or conning involved. I'd honestly finally have respect for you if you just told me straight out that "orange man bad" is the reason why you won't vote for him. Please stop all the other nonsense. You're just embarrassing yourself.

Latest posts

Back