Kamala's "New Ideas"

Agreed. I am comfortable in the Grey area. I am also comfortable with riding the fence and being fluid with my opinions. Very comfortable with changing my mind.

I was born with a Left wing and a Right wing. My brain is in the middle.

See, you give me another good reason to finally vote for Trump.

On the police, think kamala and the DNC is planning on defunding them in Chiraq? Sure seems that they are funding the crap out of them, against their own, today. Tomorrow looks good for the OT also.

I am Weird
Vote for whoever you want to. I’ve been in sales for 40 years. Trump is a conman selling bs.

They’ve also set up a “wall” in Chiraq and require identification to enter the convention. I wonder why they don’t require that at the border?

The Senate had a bipartisan border bill but Trump told Mike Johnson to reject it because it would make Biden looked good.

The Senate had a bipartisan border bill but Trump told Mike Johnson to reject it because it would make Biden looked good.

Just imagine if Biden hadn't undone Trump's executive orders. Biden created the border fiasco and now in the 11th hour wants to try and put a bandaid on it so he can look like he did something. Last I checked, Trump wasn't in office. If you think he had that kind of control over Congress, you are foolish

Vote for whoever you want to. I’ve been in sales for 40 years. Trump is a conman selling bs.

1985 here.

I am good with being pitched a sale. If I buy, I buy.

Biden and now Harris were the DNC dictators telling and the Left obeying. I am not that complaint. It is a long term flaw of mine.

As a note: I have never voted for Trump, or Biden. 2020 my choice was a Democrat until the DNC fix. Then my only choice was Libertarian.
Was on the fence this time. I knew I was to bright to vote Biden and was pretty sure he would not be the nominee. I never dreamed they would put up Harris. Like the vast majority of the Nation, including the majority of Democrats. But, lawfare and democracy bumped me over to Trump.

I blame you guys.

I'm weird.

Just imagine if Biden hadn't undone Trump's executive orders. Biden created the border fiasco and now in the 11th hour wants to try and put a bandaid on it so he can look like he did something. Last I checked, Trump wasn't in office. If you think he had that kind of control over Congress, you are foolish
I know all that…but…the Senate had a bipartisan border bill that your leader told Johnson to turn down because it would help Biden.

Thinks of himself only over this great country.

Latest posts

Back