Kamala's "New Ideas"

Canada is the only country I have "followed" for years with regard to Rx pricing. They have a different system there. It's not free market but subsidized by taxpayers.

The Canadian government subsidizes prescription drug prices through price controls and a quasi-judicial agency called the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board (PMPRB). The PMPRB was established in 1987 to monitor drug price trends, study how costs affect patients, and prevent manufacturers from overcharging. The PMPRB considers factors like the prices of similar drugs in the market, other countries, and changes in the Consumer Price Index when evaluating if a price is excessive. If the PMPRB believes a drug is too expensive, the government won't pay for it, and manufacturers may lower prices to avoid losing the Canadian market.

In addition, each provincial and territorial government in Canada has a publicly funded prescription drug benefit program for eligible patients. The drugs covered by each program may vary by province. In 2021-2022, 46% of prescription drug spending in Canada was covered by public sources, 40% by private insurance, and 14% out-of-pocket.

What babies? A fetus isn't a baby... and don't even waste your time with the post-birth abortion rubbish you weirdos like to lie about.

I've never seen a group of people so excited to kill the unborn....you guys are evil and will have to give account to a holy and righteous God one day. Abortion, the murder of the unborn, has never been about "choice". It's about escaping the consequences of your choices by taking all choices away from another human being that can't defend itself. Give the baby up for adoption if you don't want it.

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Doesn't sound like God considers the unborn as a fetal mass.

It saves peoples lives to cap insulin at $35. That's a win.

From this article.... https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/01/politics/insulin-price-cap/index.html

"Some 8.4 million Americans rely on insulin to survive, and as many as 1 in 4 patients have been unable to afford their medicine, leading them to ration doses – sometimes with fatal ramifications, according to the association."
This sounds like another one of those false statistics to get a bill passed. There are ALREADY plans in place to help poor people afford medication.....it's called MEDICAID. The 1 in 4 patients mentioned above are simply not budgeting their free government money properly and are spending too much on unecessary items.

I've never seen a group of people so excited to kill the unborn....you guys are evil and will have to give account to a holy and righteous God one day. Abortion, the murder of the unborn, has never been about "choice". It's about escaping the consequences of your choices by taking all choices away from another human being that can't defend itself. Give the baby up for adoption if you don't want it.

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

I haven’t been responsible for a single abortion, Donald Trump on the other hand…

This sounds like another one of those false statistics to get a bill passed. There are ALREADY plans in place to help poor people afford medication.....it's called MEDICAID. The 1 in 4 patients mentioned above are simply not budgeting their free government money properly and are spending too much on unecessary items.
False statistics?:fibs:

Like I said. Pro-life until birth.

Back