Kamala's "New Ideas"

Honestly, if the US political establishment isn't far left enough for your liking, why don't you go back to LimeyLand, where you can can worship your Woke God, Keir Starmer? You can cheer him on over a plate of Blood Pudding while he goes about destroying what remains of Free Speech in Britain by throwing in jail those dastardly native British thought criminals for sharing social media clips of machete-swinging Jihadists?

Why don't you cry some more? Last time I checked this is still a free country and I can have whatever political leanings I want...

Honestly, if the US political establishment isn't far left enough for your liking, why don't you go back to LimeyLand, where you can can worship your Woke God, Keir Starmer? You can cheer him on over a plate of Blood Pudding while he goes about destroying what remains of Free Speech in Britain by throwing in jail those dastardly native British thought criminals for sharing social media clips of machete-swinging Jihadists?
I wish all the communists would just create a huge Seattle-style "CHOP" in a remote part of Commiefornia and go live there. We all saw how their "free utopia" fell apart in literally a few days. They had nut jobs armed with assault rifles going around swooping up all the resources, telling the people not to talk to media, and shooting people. It's almost as if everything we told them would happen came true. 🙃 All of their goofy beliefs stem from "druuuuugs maaaaaaaaaaan" from the 1960's goofy hippies. Certainly not saying all the ones today that believe in them are on drugs, but that's where it stems from. I mean, yea, when you drop acid and intake shrooms, of course you're gonna think everything is all good and some sort of "free utopia" is feasible. It's not REALISTIC and in line with human nature, unfortunately.

Back