Lab & X-Rays (Best Insurer)

I haven't had a chance to contact the folks over at USBA yet, but I will next week. I'm curious to find out what the codes in the search directory mean as there are no names or address for facilities in their network. It also seems odd that their is not a contact us option on their website.

Did you contact them? Where are they? When I don't see any contact info on a website I huge "red flag" goes up in my mind... which has a skull and cross-bones on it with the word 'SCAM' under it.

Let us know what you find out.

Al

Update: Most of you know that I take this business very seriously and am always trying to find consumer-friendly ways to save money on health care costs and empower consumers to take a proactive in stance in managing their health care costs.

It has been about 3 weeks since I last talked with somebody at the aforementioned business and they will not be receiving my endorsement.

Long story short, the woman I spoke with did not understand that I'm an independent agent who represents MY COMPANY, but has affiliations with all of the major medical carriers in the states I serve.

Here's the jist of it. Client calls to get a lab done and the company selects a local lab (couldn't find out specifics on their criteria). Their website is of absolutely no worth because A)No contact number except to enroll B)Lack of information to compare labs, costs, etc. and C) The individual repeatedly thought I worked for the infamous Association that our little community loves. D) I don't know if they offer referrals to agents, and neither does the person I spoke with who works at the company. Strike 3!!!!!

The one thing that pisses me off more than anything is people who do not live up to their word. I never received an e-mail or phone call as promised, even though she let me to believe that her boss with touch base with me to answer any questions that I have. Never happened. A good gauge of how a company treats it's clients is how they treat their agents.

Perhaps somebody else has had a better experience, but I'm looking onward.

Back