Laptops

My best friend growing up was Gene Harris(rip)... his parents had a purple gremlin... they didnt have cats, they were wealthy by all standards of Detroit in the 70s ,but they DID have plastic furniture covers his mom would lysol clean all the time.

So between debates of who was hotter (Donna Summer or Diana Ross), sitting on that damn furniture, and riding in that Gremlin I beg of you... no I'll just tell you... dont screw with everything I thought was good in this world (except for the furniture covers), and bash a bad(er) ass gremlin.

picture-of-a-gremlin-car-my-parents-bought-one-brand-new-in-the-and-put-6-kids-2-adults-lampshades-groceries-it-when-they-brought-to-show-us.jpg

If you want something to laugh at..

81-K-car-ad.jpg

My best friend growing up was Gene Harris(rip)... his parents had a purple gremlin... they didnt have cats, they were wealthy by all standards of Detroit in the 70s ,but they DID have plastic furniture covers his mom would lysol clean all the time.

So between debates of who was hotter (Donna Summer or Diana Ross), sitting on that damn furniture, and riding in that Gremlin I beg of you... no I'll just tell you... dont screw with everything I thought was good in this world (except for the furniture covers), and bash a bad(er) ass gremlin.

picture-of-a-gremlin-car-my-parents-bought-one-brand-new-in-the-and-put-6-kids-2-adults-lampshades-groceries-it-when-they-brought-to-show-us.jpg

If you want something to laugh at..

81-K-car-ad.jpg
I know it's not PC, but I've got to say it. A purple Gremlin....Hmmmmmm....GAY!!! :biggrin:

I don't recall ever having that debate. It was always (and still is) Ginger or Mary Ann.

Mary Ann always won.

But if you are interested, I would vote for Donna Summer.
donnacover_wide-66f4ada6ad074d313dc2d09191585ab0621e58fa-s800-c85.jpg
Yep, whenever I think of Diana Ross now, I see The King of Pedo. Michael was trying to look like her....but failed. :confused:

Man this thread has everything... Laptops, Donna Summer, Detroit, Gremlins, cat piss, furniture covers, Dobermans, gays, everybody loves Raymond, cockroaches, sandals and sundresses.
That's the typical way the threads go. It's very rare to see one that doesn't get off topic. We haven't even mentioned fake virgins yet. :twitchy:

Back