Larry Klein...

I agree he got a good ad out of this.

He is sounds like he is not worried much about his reputation.

Since he is a well-known person(ality) there is little he could do about the critiquing/bashing he gets here. He is a public figure now.

Keep the facts coming.

Learning from Klein is like learning to improve your security system from a guy who breaks into houses. Klein is a sleazeball and has been his entire career. He started by stealing from elderly clients who trusted him, continued by having unlicensed people in his office sell securities and most recently scammed advisors by closing NFCOM and immediately opening up Javelin. In closing NFCOM he shook himself free of debt while holding customers responsible for monies owed under his new Javelin banner.

Klein always treats his customers like fools-and at this point anyone who gives any of his various internet fronts a dime probably deserves the title. Check out the outlarryklein blog for his true feelings about all of us.

A company called Seniorleads( a division of Javelin Marketing ) is at the same address operating in a similar fashion as NF Comm. When I called them to get their physical address( only a P.O.Box is listed) so I could visit them, I was told by their secretary that they do not give that information out. Wow!

Interesting comparison. Difference is we all can visit GM or Chrysler dealerships anytime we want and see who we're dealing with. We can also test drive their vehicles before purchasing.

Back