Lasso MSA

All plans, and Lasso too, has its place in the market. I am not so quick to dismiss any plan without being aware of its merits and how it brings value to my clients.

i agree. But in most parts of FL we have ridiculous plans, many with great networks and plenty of ancillary benefits. Giving someone $3k to cover $5k deductible and they still have to buy a part d plan, no ancillary just to (maybe) use all Medicare doctors, isn’t gonna fly here. They need to cover more to get even a 1% share.

Computer broken can t make long post. Give full picture example of part B give back plus no pdp and relevant fl oop to compare to msa 2k $ with 5k ded. Thx.

i agree. But in most parts of FL we have ridiculous plans, many with great networks and plenty of ancillary benefits. Giving someone $3k to cover $5k deductible and they still have to buy a part d plan, no ancillary just to (maybe) use all Medicare doctors, isn’t gonna fly here. They need to cover more to get even a 1% share.
That's a fair reading and I respect that. If someone is happy with an HMO, there are options that blow the doors off Lasso in FL. Always put your client in the best plan for them and you won't go wrong! If agents do that, Lasso will do fine, overall, but some markets are just tougher than others.

Don't under estimate the power of open network across the country, including all of those weird FL counties you have.

Don't under estimate the power of open network across the country, including all of those weird FL counties you have.
Also, very few people are going to hit the deductible or go through $3,000. Most are going to be around $1,000. the flexibility of what to do with the remaining funds or build that MSA balance is a great feature.

Finally, if you consider $0 premium and open access, nothing else offers that value. A Med Supp client with a certain amount of monthly premium might like the control and flexibility $0 premium has. Again, you have to consider what the client wants.

Lasso has it's place.

Back