Last Call

Re: Last Call - don't think that will help

Bob,
One more thing, I'd recommend you send out a letter to all these prospects versus giving them an ultimatum last call.

I don't think the customer buys it. I know if it were me I'd think:
"what, if I call next week instead of by the end of the business day today he won't do business with me?".......Right!

Just a thought. I think a letter would be better saying that they should contact you if things transpired as you predicted. Also, tell them where to look in the policy materials. Some people get the ID cards and then shut their health insurance light switch off without checking. They want this over with.

ahh, it's all psychology. He doesn't say he won't do business, he doesn't say he won't reopen the file. He provides some wording that sounds like a final thing. Some will welcome this, "Hey Marge, that silly insurance guy finally says he'll stop calling if we can ignore him one more day", some will say, "Oops, Marge, we really need to finalize on our insurance coverage that we've been procrastinating on, or else we'll have to start over again, and deal with the phone ringing off the hook for six weeks. Let's call".

You always want to give an individual a 'call-to-action'. This does that. May not work, but it definitely can't hurt.

Dan

Back