Lead generation Free offer CRM

Did you mean to say marketer, as in telemarketer? Yes I did mean to say telemarketer
Anyone else having trouble getting Gary to return an email? Gary has always returned my emails and phone calls with in 24 hours or less

To all that emailed me regarding the offer. We have been slammed at MCS and I emailed each of you stating that I would contact everyone on Friday Jan, 18th. to get this ball rolling. Everyone who emailed me please think about what counties, zip codes, or cities you will be working in. Also, any other criteria like ages, home values, income etc...
Please be aware that the more criteria in the data the more the list cost.
A basic list is 0.4 per piece for small businesses 1-9 employees. For one month of calling I suggest importing 2500 pieces of data.

Gary Prado
MCS
www. marketingcampaignsolutions.com
Toll free:800-660-6863
Office: 912-944-2540
Cell: 912-596-8417

A basic list is 0.4 per piece for small businesses 1-9 employees.

Can someone help me with the terminology, what is ".4 per piece?" Thanks.

I hope I am not violating any policies regarding (OFFERS). I wanted to post this somewhat free offer to the forum members. Marketing Campaign Solutions www. marketingcampaignsolutions.com currently has a 2 week delay before we can start any new campaigns and we would like to thank you for your business. Growing too fast will sacrifice the quality and we do not want to do that! So, we will more than happy to book new business but wanted to let everyone know about the 2 week before we can start your campaigns. If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call at 912-596- 8417 or toll free at 888-812-5106. Now to the offer:
We use the system for lead development and wanted to give it away for almost free for 1-month to agents. The free system will rotate through out a list of agents on a monthly basis. So, the only cost to the agent will be data, which is compiled for the market the agent works in. We typically get 2-5 leads per hour and close usually 1 in 13 leads. Rookie agents will get about 1 in 17. This does not mean you will have 1 in 15 sales total, just some of those people will not be ready to buy right then. Please use good follow up skills and you will get more sales.

I know there has been a lot of comments on the forum regarding tele-prospecting for lead generation. Good and bad! Their and pros and cons to every marketing system. The bottom line is that you will have sales from this! This system sells for $595 per month on our website.
OK, here is the criteria:
1. Has to be a forum member for atleast 6 months.
2. Has to commit to using the system 10 hours a week. (We track this)
3. Don't mind making calls or have someone making calls.
4. Must a windows 98 or older OS, Internet connection, and telephone line, (Preferably unlimited long distance).
5. Only 1 month per member.
6. Have to be able to listen,learn and apply techniques from our trained staff regarding scripts,tone, etc...

The highlights of our system:
*Dials about 125 calls per hour.
*Leave a message in your voice automatically when it detects an answering machine (optional)
* send an instant email (Template) to the prospect.
* Talk to about 30-40 per hour
* Change the caller ID to whatever you wish
* Run detailed reports on all activity
* Ability to do a (Hot Transfer)

So, if anyone wishes to take us up on this please email us at [email protected] and will go over more details.
Gary Prado
MCS

You don't even bother to mention what kind of leads you are generating. Life insurance? Annuities? Nevermind. I guess it is another assumption that this is the health insurance forum so that is the default.

Winter

Back