Lead Heroes Med Supp Leads

If you can do F2F appts and you're in a low MA area that might work out great. Or you might only sell 2 out of 25 which you might get that out of just doing it over the phone. Let us know how it turns out.

I just got my TM leads from him last week but I've only called 10 of the 25, but I sold 2. I've just been busy with my other leads.

Did you sell them over the phone? If so did you screen share/Skype or just old school over the phone ?

How have you not called all 25 yet !?! ---------- I was going to offer you 75% off but I like 50% better ... ;) ---------- ^^^^^^^ What he said. I get asked all the time what does it take to be successful with these leads. The other thing I would mention is to have a strong follow-up system in place. Whether that's using a calendar, a spreadsheet, or a CRM.

I just haven't had the time. I drove 6 hour round trip on Monday for appts and then I was on the phone with my DM leads and Internet leads yesterday. I have an appt here soon and I'll get back to them today. And it's really not even 25 Tm's. More like 32 thanks ;)

----------

Did you sell them over the phone? If so did you screen share/Skype or just old school over the phone ?

Yeah I just did it over the phone. I have join.me for screen share but so far no one has wanted to see the screen as I've signed them up.

I just haven't had the time. I drove 6 hour round trip on Monday for appts and then I was on the phone with my DM leads and Internet leads yesterday. I have an appt here soon and I'll get back to them today. And it's really not even 25 Tm's. More like 32 thanks ;)

----------

Yeah I just did it over the phone. I have join.me for screen share but so far no one has wanted to see the screen as I've signed them up.

are you doing T-65 or all ages? Can someone order just T-65s?

Leads are 67-77 and $20K +
Not sure you can order just T65

You can get T65's but you will need a much larger area to make it happen. I bought some and have had success, but the med supp leads are better. My suggestion is to call into counties with very low MA penetration. Lots of folks think their part b premium is what they pay for a med supp so people get confused. I agree with Toby, you just need to call until you reach folks and you will sell them if you have a decent offering.

I guess the T65 would have to be more than 3-5 counties depending on the population.

I am going to try the regular Med Supp.

1) Call each & every one in a timely fashion until you get a hold of them.

2) Have a plan of what you're going to say & how win them over to trust you to do biz over the phone.

What's typically been your sales process? Do you call them and the ones who buy from you are expecting your call and you get everything done in one call? Or do you call, talk about things briefly, set an appointment up for a later time/day, then maybe do a screenshare/webcam with them while you fill out the e-app? What types of tools have you used to build credibility and trust?

Leads are 67-77 and $20K + Not sure you can order just T65

I'm still beta testing the T65 Leads. Jimmy worked with me on a campaign and we had some success.

In general, I am not a big fan of T-65. The data is very limited and these people are getting bombarded with calls/mail every single day. I'm not sure if I'm going to move forward with them.

I do great with T65's but that's on F2F. I don't like it as much when I get T65's Internet leads because they don't understand what's going to happen with Medicare and they need to be educated first.

What's typically been your sales process? Do you call them and the ones who buy from you are expecting your call and you get everything done in one call? Or do you call, talk about things briefly, set an appointment up for a later time/day, then maybe do a screenshare/webcam with them while you fill out the e-app? What types of tools have you used to build credibility and trust?

Again, this was my 1st time doing this (TM leads), so dont use me as the "pro", Jimmy has a lot more exp then me, so does Chazm. I use the TM lead for ppl 70-77 in low MAPD counties. I plan to close in 1 call, but that doesnt always happen. DON'T sound like you plan on calling back to close the deal though!

I introduce myself, tell them why Im calling & get straight to the point....1st point being are they aware that whatever plan they are on, the only difference in plans fro diff companies is price. If not, I go into that, if yes, great...I go into how I can help them with a quote engine that shows me the best price.

Some may require u to mail them something....if so, Id mail them a copy of my Lic, brochure for the company you're going to use, and the "Choosing a Medigap" plan booklet released by CMS (download off google if u dont have it) with a reference to pg 9 where it states the only difference is price.

I did a guy who was 83, prem was $215 (was paying $279)....commish was $450, thats a SWEET deal for supps. I was so used to making only $150-250 for T65 supps. Another lady's prem is $200, but cant start til April, so not paid on that yet, but it'll be nice too. Renewals on those are in the $40 range!!

Back