Lead in Arkansas available

I'm sure you've given out that particular lead by now, but I'm curious. What type of lead is it? How'd you get it?
For future reference, I'm an independent who is fairly well connected on the company side of things. I'm new to this forum so I'm not familiar with what type of leads you may come upon. I'd be glad to help if I can.

From further reading, it would appear to be a health lead. If that's correct I have BC/BS, Golden Rule, Humana, and a couple of others I've never used. Rates speak volumes here so Blue is king.

Oh yea, born and raised in Arkansas and I have all me tooths...my biggest problem is keeping the rocks and thorns from hurting me feet...:D

Just for the record, I'm being humorous! Glad to see you have a good sense of humor.

I think Little Rock is one of the prettiest places I've been. Enjoyed Hot Springs too.

"The Natural State"

I'm sure you've given out that particular lead by now, but I'm curious. What type of lead is it? How'd you get it?
For future reference, I'm an independent who is fairly well connected on the company side of things. I'm new to this forum so I'm not familiar with what type of leads you may come upon. I'd be glad to help if I can.

From further reading, it would appear to be a health lead. If that's correct I have BC/BS, Golden Rule, Humana, and a couple of others I've never used. Rates speak volumes here so Blue is king.

I'm affiliated with several led brokers, since I do training, this was a freebie from one of them. yes, health.

It has been scooped up, sorry.

You might also want to consider pet insurance, five generations of inbreeding tends to create webbed feet. Sorry, I had to get my .02 in.

Just for the record, I'm being humorous! Glad to see you have a good sense of humor.

I think Little Rock is one of the prettiest places I've been. Enjoyed Hot Springs too.

"The Natural State"
Love Hot Springs, still small enough to enjoy, race track, all the lakes. Hot Springs is my home town...Love it, someday I will be retiring to the sunny beaches of Florida.

Back