Lead Management Software

What would you pay for a system that increased closing ratios, tracked marketing results and campaigns, and increased overall sales per staff member?. Oh and saved time because every function you could possibly need to sell an insurance policy was in the tool...

Dyl has a dialer that calls your team as soon as a lead is received. It calls you for reminders too. If it does this plus email drip, tracking give me your best price for 4 people under 150 a month

I'm not sure if it's still happening with Velocify or not, but I remember posting about their product about 6 months ago, and Bob and others responded.

At the time, the problem I had with the Velocify product was that the Velocify staff provided demo/trial of this great product, and once I bought it, the actual product I received was far less than demonstrated...and if you wanted all those features that you thought you had already paid for, it will cost you more.

Others had very similar experiences....

Dyl has a dialer that calls your team as soon as a lead is received. It calls you for reminders too. If it does this plus email drip, tracking give me your best price for 4 people under 150 a month

DYL is an "okay" system. It's basically a calendar based VOIP with a built in CRM. If you have high quote volume the calls to staff would annoy the piss out of me. It also isn't helping target the most valuable prospects which can cause staff to chase dead ends vs spending their time on people they should be closing... Mixing your VOIP with a CRM is not smart in my opinion. You've just tied in your MOST valuable database you have, your prospects, into your phone system. What happens when DYL makes a error in judgement on cost, or their tech gets outdated and they can't deliver on quality calls... What if a newer VOIP technology comes out that blows them away... To many what if's for me to integrate a VOIP into my CRM....

So DYL seems like lead management and tracking is not quite as strong as some others. I have a good understanding of velocify. A few positive comments on radius bob and blitz. Not sure which is better? Anyone else?

Check out Cavulus.com for technology solutions. They are expanding across the market quickly and becoming known as the leader in the space.

"They are expanding across the market quickly and becoming known as the leader in the space."
And you are becoming a leader in the (forum) space for spamming two threads with the same thing (in your first two posts).
How long have you worked for Cavulus? You happen to have the same initials as the founder.

So DYL seems like lead management and tracking is not quite as strong as some others. I have a good understanding of velocify. A few positive comments on radius bob and blitz. Not sure which is better? Anyone else?

DonDulah,
Check out InfusionSoft. InfusionSoft is an incredible system that we are replacing Velocify with. I highly encourage you to take a look at it.

Back