Lead of the Day. Maybe My Entire Career!

Once the Hatfields struck oil while shooting at some food and moved to Beverly Hills that ended the feud.

Wait, that was another family . .

Is the Hatfield-McCoy feud still being fought in W. Virginia and Kentucky?

Believe it or not, and I'm sure you will believe it, and it is true, we had a Hatfield run for city council a few years ago, that is supossed to be a realtive of them, somehow.

How do we know that the toothbrush wa invented in W.V? Because if it was invented somewhere else, it would have been called a teethbrush...

Eastern Kentucky

My wife is from Eastern Kentucky and I know some wonderful people there. If you have a friend in Eastern Kentucky you have a loyal friend for life. While I know a lot about bootleggers, moonshiners, weed growers, meth dealers, and snake handlers in the mountains there I haven't been around any of the brother sister stuff.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Most of us not residing in the "eastern part" of KY try to keep ourselves seperated from the nonsense that goes on over there. If we could make it a seperate state, we would. Beautiful part of the state, weird stuff happening there.
:yes:

You know while I am originally from Kentucky I can spell SEPARATE.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My wife is from Eastern Kentucky and I know some wonderful people there. If you have a friend in Eastern Kentucky you have a loyal friend for life. While I know a lot about bootleggers, moonshiners, weed growers, meth dealers, and snake handlers in the mountains there I haven't been around any of the brother sister stuff.

My wife being my first cousin doesn't count does it??????????!!!!!!:twitchy::D:D:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back