Leadbot Have Any Comments

Thanks Chumps From Oxford! I am over at Fight Club now.

I appreciate this discussion... Looking at Leadbot, they have a slick pitch on their internet site. However after being on here a short time and looking around, I have not gotten a positive impression of their services. I have not seen one post recommending them - not one.

I just don't buy into the concept that a lead service is so great so all the producers bankrolling off the service keep hush and would never recommend them...

Thanks!

Thanks Chumps From Oxford! I am over at Fight Club now.

I appreciate this discussion... Looking at Leadbot, they have a slick pitch on their internet site. However after being on here a short time and looking around, I have not gotten a positive impression of their services. I have not seen one post recommending them - not one.

I just don't buy into the concept that a lead service is so great so all the producers bankrolling off the service keep hush and would never recommend them...

Thanks!

To use a rather vulgar colloquialism, "I wouldn't pee in Leadbots ear if their brains were on fire..."

Also, that is the really the nicest thing that I can say about them; the other sentiments I shall not print.

YMMV

Marker77, may I ask roughly how experienced you are in the business? I am newer and elsewhere when I mentioned trepidation, part of it has to due with me not being able to close internet leads quickly enough. Any overview on the process you use once you contact the lead would be highly appreciated. A lot of the training I have received is associated with failed planning, graphs, and BS vs. a legal pad and pen with a quick close. Thanks!

I am working on my 27th year in the business. I have done face to face when I first started in the business and did well but after working internet leads over the phone, I will never do face to face again. It makes me so much more productive not only with my insurance business but with my personal life also. I'm able to coach baseball & soccer for my son, do some community and mission work through my church, and spend more time with my family and still write 5K-10K weekly in premium. Doing face to face would have me spending long hours form the passions I have in life and cost me more in gas and repairs for my car.

About 60% of the leads I call, I take an application on the first call. I think it is a combination of the lead vendors, my selling sytem, and phone skills that don't include any fancy closing techniques but just asking questions and leading them down a path of agreement. I do use tie downs like, "does that make sense", will that work in your budget, etc. Questions that will get a yes or no. And then I just go right into the app. and ask "who would your prmary bene. be?"

If I can't get them to take an application on the first call, I always set up another follow-up appointment. I go form appointment to appointment with them until I get the app. It is always done in a low pressure way by asking questions and getting agreements.

One more thing I believe is crucial- You must have an abundance of leads to call otherwise you may sound desparate over the phone. People can pick up, through the tone of your voice, if you are anxious to make a sale. If someone has 100 leads to call when they start their day (Inventory that has been built up) and is adding to it with new leads every day they will sound like "they care but don't really care that much" ( kind of like a take away) vs. some one with 5 leads could come off as anxious and deparate to close a sale.

I hope that helps.

Maybe... if you stick with 60% of the leads that have a conversation. At that point, I'd believe it (and probably what was intended in the statement). 60% of leads called probably don't answer the phone.

Dan

Latest posts

Back