Free leads

philly012

Expert
As I mentioned in a previous post, I am in the process of setting up a lead company to start selling our leads. I would like to have an outside experienced, telesales agent take some leads for free, probably somewhere in the 10 to 20 range to give us honest feedback. These leads are 100% free you can write them where your contracts are. I just want feedback on the leads. Message me if you’re interested. These leads would mostly be generated from search engines and social media ads. We do have Live transfers, but it’s not quite up and running yet. The live transfers will be incoming calls directly from prospects, clicking on an ad and ringing directly to your phone. No middleman BS based overseas calling random strangers, telling them about the state sponsored Final Expense plan :-)

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am in the process of setting up a lead company to start selling our leads. I would like to have an outside experienced, telesales agent take some leads for free, probably somewhere in the 10 to 20 range to give us honest feedback. These leads are 100% free you can write them where your contracts are. I just want feedback on the leads. Message me if you’re interested. These leads would mostly be generated from search engines and social media ads. We do have Live transfers, but it’s not quite up and running yet. The live transfers will be incoming calls directly from prospects, clicking on an ad and ringing directly to your phone. No middleman BS based overseas calling random strangers, telling them about the state sponsored Final Expense plan :-)

10-20 leads is way to small of a sample size. The law of large numbers doesn't even have a chance to kick in.

im willing to help, like the other guy said 20 is a small sample size but if you just want some feedback to see if they're worth selling it should do the trick for a test. Are they fex, term, mtg pro what kin d of insurance are you advertising?

Interested

Back