LeadsCon Las Vegas

Leadscon is a great show for anyone who really cares to make money from leads, either by generating them, or by buying them. The ability to meet with people from all the companies in the space, not just those who sell leads, but all the technology service providers, can really make a large difference to any business.

If you do go, I highly recomend combing through this list LeadsCon » Companies Attending and identifying the companies you want to meet with first and reaching out to them.

I know one member of the forum who met a large lead seller and just started talking shop. The member sells life insurance in a very particular niche and by talking to someone who really knew what was what, he learned that he could buy just about all of their inventory at a serious discount, because the niche happened to be difficult for others to monetize. He can chime in if he wants.

Also, Jay is absolutely right, the emerging technology that you can learn about can help your business in a number of ways. Check out the sessions at LeadsCon » Full Conference Program

The forum does NOT get paid for promoting Leadscon. We do it because it is a great show and because it is important to get the word out.

Speaking of Datalot...

Has anyone ever used them? Are they worth while for a producer or is it more for a big agency?

They seem similar to Contactability and both programs seem pretty legitimate?

Any experience ?

Speaking of Datalot...

Has anyone ever used them? Are they worth while for a producer or is it more for a big agency?

They seem similar to Contactability and both programs seem pretty legitimate?

Any experience ?

Don't have any experience yet, but have spoken with a Robert from there. I'm planning on trying a small batch here in the near future. I will message you with my experience. This will be for their life leads

You know targeted tm leads, Exclusive, Small business owners... thats the way to go. Keep throwing money blah blah bah... hey what ever happened to the bbb of lead companies? Anyone ever flesh that out?

Back