Leaving Current Position

really

I have an interview with an indy who sells their products. What should I be on the lookout for?

really

I have an interview with an indy who sells their products. What should I be on the lookout for?

just ask if my client runs up a 3 million cancer claim or any claim what policy will pay the entire bill less deductible and co~insurance and not cap the bill....

Let me clear everything up here. I worked for Bankers, a capitve agency. Good product base, decent office...way too much hype not enough commissions and quite frankly support was all over the place but where I needed it it was not. I like the company and the branch, but I need to make some real money. My question is I don't mind being captive. Where do you think I should go?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Here are the companies I am looking at:

AIG
Northwestern Mutual
NYL
MassMutual
MetLife
Genworth
John Hancock

I also am looking at United American through a local indy office that sells other products.

I went in for an interview today with United American itself---what a joke??? A 2x2 recruiting office that was so disorganized and unprofessional. What a shame.

Northwestern Mutual

in most case's yes.....now an accident plan partnered with a high deductible makes sense...if you have a health plan that already covers the same thing as UA why would you want to dump insurance prem. dollars down a hole on something that may or may not happen in the future.....buy more life insurance,save it but giving it to UA......it's not cost effective....

Are you anti med sup?

NorthWestMutual.... I think this choice is a better one... better than some of the other choices like UA. BTW, girlinbiz, earlier when you said, "anti med supp", did you mean supplemental medical for folks under age 65? { which is the UA niche , now} or did you mean medicare supplement, which is what UA used to specialize in, and now UA is not competitive here in TX with that, but may sell it competitively in your state? Well, it's all for not , now, if you go with northwestmutual... good luck.

Back