Leaving Pre-recorded Message for Voicemails

TheCaspian

Expert
I am looking for a nice ,quick, one click option for automatically leaving a voicemail should no one pick up the phone.

I know that a couple Dialers are capable of this technology (at least CDialer is) but I don't want an automated dialer, just the option for leaving a message if no one picks up.

Caspian, I believe you would be wasting your time looking for something other than a dialer unless you could play the message while you moved on to a new call/line. That's the true benefit, saving time, not your voice.

I would advise exercising caution in leaving any pre-recorded massages for consumers, B2B is a different story. Here is an snipit from the FCC rule.

'The Federal Communications Commission's final rule amending the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991 (TCPA) regulations is now in effect. The rule requires "(1)prior express written consent for all autodialed or prerecorded telemarketing calls to wireless numbers and residential lines'

Penalties can be brutal.

hkaber is right, but if you're considering using it for B2B anything is fair game.

salesdialer.com pre-record your message if no one picks up and drops right into voicemail so you can continue dialing.

I would advise exercising caution in leaving any pre-recorded massages for consumers, B2B is a different story. Here is an snipit from the FCC rule.

'The Federal Communications Commission's final rule amending the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991 (TCPA) regulations is now in effect. The rule requires "(1)prior express written consent for all autodialed or prerecorded telemarketing calls to wireless numbers and residential lines'

Penalties can be brutal.

A VM drop is not a pre-recorded call. I don't think that's what this is referring to.

Let's clarify.

My phone rings and my voice mail says leave a message.

What message would you leave? Something like:

"Hi, I'm selling life insurance. Please call me back at ______."

Something else?

Let's clarify.

Something else?

I would go with the promise of a Walmart gift card. :D

Let's clarify.

Something else?
These are normally used by people working leads so you put an inquiry in online for life insurance and they're calling you to complete the process.

If you're working a lot of volume, then these VM drops can be helpful in saving the agent time.

Back