Legit Insurance Leads

YES! I do work for Lead Choice! I actually thought this was a legitimate thread. John Galt or Lead Jerk..whatever you call yourself. Apparently immaturity runs rampant everywhere. I was just being real & answering a question I thought was legitimate.

It wasnt legit and you showed your ignorance to everyone. Carry on.:biggrin:

It wasnt legit and you showed your ignorance to everyone. Carry on.:biggrin:

But, did you have to call him out and tear him down? He's just looking for sales just like you. Try building one another up once in awhile. Negativity grows rampant in this forum. Nobody likes a bully.

But, did you have to call him out and tear him down? He's just looking for sales just like you. Try building one another up once in awhile. Negativity grows rampant in this forum. Nobody likes a bully.

Noboby likes a wimp either. If you are stupid you will get called out by dozens and dozens here, it would be prudent to make sure you know what you are talking about before posting nonsense, thats all.

And for the record, my first response to him was "LOL" hardly an attack, what? Are you in bed with the guy or something?

Noboby likes a wimp either. If you are stupid you will get called out by dozens and dozens here, it would be prudent to make sure you know what you are talking about before posting nonsense, thats all.

And for the record, my first response to him was "LOL" hardly an attack, what? Are you in bed with the guy or something?

Hardly, I just don't like bullies. You are right there are dozens of agents in here that do call people out. They should keep their mouths shut. Do you get excited about being a bully? Is your life that bad that you have to tear a person down with name calling?

By the way, l said nothing about your first post. It was the name calling. No room for it. Clean up your act.

Hardly, I just don't like bullies. You are right there are dozens of agents in here that do call people out. They should keep their mouths shut. Do you get excited about being a bully? Is your life that bad that you have to tear a person down with name calling?

By the way, l said nothing about your first post. It was the name calling. No room for it. Clean up your act.

Im sorry, you must have very very poor reading comprehension...care to explain or show me where exactly I called anyone a name in this thread???? Spoiler alert, it didnt happen. Not a bully, matter of fact I hate bullies as well, I fight with most of the troll asshat bullies here, open your eyes. And if I hurl a name at someone you can bet its after I have been assaulted first, mind your own business or take off the skirt, good God.:yes:

P.S. How is that MLM Pyramid scheme working for ya on your website??

Last edited:
Serious question, not trying to get on anyones bad side here. :D

...but, can we really market IULs as retirement vehicles?

I get there are perks such as loans, withdrawals, etc. etc. and its many uses, but to use IULs as a retirement vehicle vs a life insurance with "xyz" perks, doesnt cross any fine line?

Im sorry, you must have very very poor reading comprehension...care to explain or show me where exactly I called anyone a name in this thread???? Spoiler alert, it didnt happen. Not a bully, matter of fact I hate bullies as well, I fight with most of the troll asshat bullies here, open your eyes. And if I hurl a name at someone you can bet its after I have been assaulted first, mind your own business or take off the skirt, good God.:yes:

P.S. How is that MLM Pyramid scheme working for ya on your website??

Can't admit you're wrong so you now have to attack me about my website? Typical Bully! And Spoiler alert, telling someone that they are showing their ignorance, is calling a person ignorant.

Can't admit you're wrong so you now have to attack me about my website? Typical Bully! And Spoiler alert, telling someone that they are showing their ignorance, is calling a person ignorant.

Stupid is as stupid does. No, showing ignorance and telling someone that is not really an insult. But being stupid cant be fixed, you havent figured that out by now? How on earth are you ever gonna make it in this business if you cant handle a lil razzing on an internet forum? Or do you just cry like a little bitch over your spilled milk every day, there, now you have been insulted.

Back