Legitimate individual MEC plans dead? Searched forum, can't find info

Ok then. How about something simple?

Is profit a good thing or a bad thing?
There is this term called "capitalism." The process is simple. You have costs and you have revenues. You subtract the costs from the revenues. Then, you sometimes come out with this thing they call a profit. Profits are good, because if there is no money, there is no business.

Ok then. How about something simple?

Is profit a good thing or a bad thing?
There is a term called "capitalism." The process is simple. You have costs and revenues. You subtract the costs from the revenues. Then, you have this number that is called a profit. Profits are a good thing. If there are no profits, there is no business.

If you are in need of a great MEC plan with coverage in all 50 states. I can help you if you contact me @ 704.926.7565. I have been selling it for more than a year and I also work with the company to bring new agents onboard. It’s a great plan for QSEHRA opportunities or as a wrap around to high deductible plan or any health sharing programs. It is a complete MEC plan for the consumer.

If you are in need of a great MEC plan with coverage in all 50 states. I can help you if you contact me @ 704.926.7565. I have been selling it for more than a year and I also work with the company to bring new agents onboard. It’s a great plan for QSEHRA opportunities or as a wrap around to high deductible plan or any health sharing programs. It is a complete MEC plan for the consumer.
really.....who is the company writing this.......

Back