Lets Talk MONEY

Wow we got an interesting group here, of course marketing is the fundamental element. Im looking more along the lines of VB and Life insurance.......

With the exchanges opening up, im sure its going to drive "Brokers" to market them selves differently........

Correct, till the exchanges, viral blogging systems were the big thing. Now, those are dead, the virus got them. We are to the next big thing.

I teach insurance rep teachers the power of the internet and show them why viral blogging systems are old school and explain the next big thing. Attend one of my seminars to find out.

To be honest, I have no idea where you are coming from with your question. What do you want to achieve? Insurance marketing hasn't changed much over time. Marketing for the exchanges won't be defined till the exchanges are defined.

Bottom line, insurance marketing is all about stopping finding ways to distract yourself and get out and talk with people.

Dan

I don't know why you are going back to viral blogging, because its in my signature?

All I was trying to do was get ideas on were money is getting made as the method of delivery has been changing........

I over see about 150 cold calling agents and am always looking for new ideas as the market shifts

Adam

Discover how I went from being a humble blue collar background slave to skyrocketing into an esteemed blue chip sales position where I've been fortunate enough to generate millions of dollars
in sales in recent years. Now I want to teach YOU how to replicate my success!

Where do I sign up?

Last edited:
I think that the insurance market is heading in the direction of viral blogging systems.

Back