All this talk about the debt ceiling.

So many think they know, few can really look at the land scape and put the pieces together.

Always question what you are told. Drinking kool-aid is for children. :yes:

Why people are ok to continue to be misled is beyond me. History repeating itself.

Exactly. So many think they know about secret, special knowledge - often dismissing rational explanations because then their secret, special knowledge becomes not-so-special. It is one thing to question the mainstream narrative around seemingly nefarious activities. Entirely another to attribute them to an overarching plot for world domination.

Exactly. So many think they know about secret, special knowledge - often dismissing rational explanations because then their secret, special knowledge becomes not-so-special. It is one thing to question the mainstream narrative around seemingly nefarious activities. Entirely another to attribute them to an overarching plot for world domination.

You just described Marxism/neo-Marxism/Wokeism. Literally. Gnosticism too. Coincidence? Hmmmm...

I dont know what kind of non-sense you are advocating for, but there is no way a masked man should date a chicken. This lunacy has gone too far now. Chickens cant even consent, but maybe that doesnt matter to some of you. Even if the man is wearing a mask, there is no way you can tell me that man wont know the difference between a woman/man/human than a chicken.

Absolutely disgusting even if in a delicious Spicey garlic buffalo sauce

LOL..Mandate. Of course to prep the chicken it must be humanely processed. Not the chicken choking method some may practice.

Back