All this talk about the debt ceiling.

Except literally in the article you quoted from BUSINESS INSIDER, which leans right...

"Previously, cuts to those programs were on the table as the GOP negotiated terms to raise the debt limit."

Maybe read more than the headlines...

PS: Notice the article you quoted was written at 1PM, the article I quoted was written at 530AM...

No way in 8 hours after news stories popped old Kevin McCarthy backpeddled.

Last edited:
Except literally in the article you quoted from BUSINESS INSIDER, which leans right...

"Previously, cuts to those programs were on the table as the GOP negotiated terms to raise the debt limit."

Maybe read more than the headlines...
I did read the article. that's why I posted it. I posted the article because it contradicts what you said.

But why where they so cheep before? Just asking?

Because food production is heavily subsidized by the government. Thus, corporate farms over produce. Supply/demand lowers price. When external factors reduce the supply of egg laying hens, even with subsidy, the price must rise.

Supply v demand.

Also, frankly, debasement of USD doesn't help anyone except the already rich.

Because food production is heavily subsidized by the government. Thus, corporate farms over produce. Supply/demand lowers price. When external factors reduce the supply of egg laying hens, even with subsidy, the price must rise.

Supply v demand.

Also, frankly, debasement of USD doesn't help anyone except the already rich.

That's a bingo.

Have some friends who raise their own layers and I hear things here and there. Funny how some of these small famers really have their ears to the ground.

Wondering why all these farm burnings weren't covered as they should have been. Strange things begin to happen when you burn down your means of production on one end and your product on the other.

Seems like a perfect storm for shortages? :err:

Have some friends who raise their own layers and I hear things here and there. Funny how some of these small famers really have their ears to the ground.

Wondering why all these farm burnings weren't covered as they should have been. Strange things begin to happen when you burn down your means of production on one end and your product on the other.

Seems like a perfect storm for shortages? :err:
The Great Reset.:yes:

Back