Liberty National or American General?

Go to one of them for a few months , then another for a few months. Flip a coin and pick one- to go after first. Then report back, let us know how it went. You have 5 months. Now get going. { jeez, that did not sound good.}

I'm considering both of these companies and I was happy to see this thread title. Would anyone like to comment on this topic now, considering American General is AIG?

Should I ask for a BONUS with American General? :D

I can't find much info on American General but I've read a lot of disgruntled complaints about Liberty National online.

Comments, etc... very welcome please!

You will get real training at AG. If you don't make it there then try Liberty. Liberty National's name will be worse than AG shortly because of there "bringem, slingem, and see what sticks" philosophy. That is exactly how you will be treated at Liberty.
-Former District Manager at Liberty
They are not what they used to be, and AG has prices are probably half that of Liberty's for the same product.

I am also in the interview/pre-employment process with AGLA. They said they have a book of business and leads, would you say that they keep their word? Anyone know from experience if their training is really helpful, or a "go out there and figure it out" mentality to training?

Back