License Question

CHS137

Expert
I recently got my Health License ( All ready had Life and Annuity ) . Onboarded with a company selling medicare advantage and sups.. They got me under 3 major carriers and got me licensed under 13 states. My licenses say Accidental/ Health - I am presuming that is only Health. I didn't realize I would be chained to my home office punching a clock under extremely strict guidlines not revealed till after I onboarded..

Question 1: Is my Accidental / health only non resident health only or does it include life and health since my main state license has both now.

Question 2: How do I add Life to those licenses. Is their one place I can update my licenses or each has to be done separately.

I did.. That's how I found my licenses numbers just wasn't sure about Question 1

I did.. That's how I found my licenses numbers just wasn't sure about Question 1
You would then need to check what the designation means in each state, then ask your online to correct if there is a discrepancy

Your company probably just requested health if that's all you needed. To get life attached it's probably just paying a fee.

Back