Life after WFG.......where to go next?

Look here is the reality. Everyone needs to start somewhere. As for the organization's with MLM Compensation structure you are a 1099 independent contractor. Which means you can run your personal as you see fit within company guidelines no matter what your online tells you.

Also with most companies they do offer an option of changing hierarchies if you so choose.

Yes you can personally produce and I'm sure there are guidelines for that but...To make the big bucks that takes becoming a recruiter.

There are some people who no matter what information you share they will call scam across the board but that person or people like that are not on your radar.

I like the MLM concept but something you always have to keep in mind is you personally do not own the business. The owner can decide to go in another direction at any time so then it becomes moved who moved my cheese.

Which means you can run your personal as you see fit within company guidelines

Yup.....as long as you are "coachable", which means attending all seminars, conferences and conventions (at a cost), buying all training/marketing materials, being a product of the product (buying what you sell), buying books by third-party authors, maybe attending some LGAT weekend seminars, etc......then recruiting people to repeat the whole process, hopefully before you leave, and receive a chargeback statement within a month or two. Its all in black and white in the annual reports.

Thank you for the feedback. I really appreciate it. I just received my license yesterday and I have no job to make money! WFG took all my friends and family referrals and I had a tons. Honestly, if I could make $500-$1000 a month part-time I would be super excited.

50%+ with leads, training, mentoring and support provided is available from several successful companies . . .

Street - 100% to 125% is available with training and support provided and you buy leads - is available.

Reach out.

50%+ with leads, training, mentoring and support provided is available from several successful companies . . .

Street - 100% to 125% is available with training and support provided and you buy leads - is available.

Reach out.

WFG and similar types are not typically pushing FE, so the street comp won't be that high. 80-100% is more typical for term, perm, etc. But yes, they will start you lower and you have to work your way up - which often or most times included recruiting.

The other issue is that they essentially brainwash you to what they want you to know/think/do...and they are very good at it. If you never do any actual research outside of them you will believe it as total truth, when in reality most often what they teach is agenda driven, not necessarily accurate and true info.

WFG and similar types are not typically pushing FE, so the street comp won't be that high. 80-100% is more typical for term, perm, etc. But yes, they will start you lower and you have to work your way up - which often or most times included recruiting.

The other issue is that they essentially brainwash you to what they want you to know/think/do...and they are very good at it. If you never do any actual research outside of them you will believe it as total truth, when in reality most often what they teach is agenda driven, not necessarily accurate and true info.

I have street at 125% on Term through multiple carriers . . .

When these conpanies say the word recruit what they really mean is co-sign loans. They are happy to have you get a 5 or 10% cut of the pie as long as you co-sign 100% of your downline’s debt.

Agents should make the big bucks selling insurance first. After several years of that if you still want to build a down line you will be in a much better position to do that.

If you are at beginner level commission levels yourself. And beginner level knowledge of the industry. And you have no lead programs other than what you’re Upline can offer you...and you think recruiting agents under you is a good idea, you are about to learn how the world really works.

Last edited:
Back