Life after WFG.......where to go next?

Hey as I always say not all things are for all people. I understand the beast of MOM with financial services. Yes the comp may be low but the goal is to recruit an organization which overrides can compensate for the low starting commission's as a person progresses.

Recruiting and training producers can solve many problems. Art Williams and Hubert Humphrey changed the industry. Sure I know many may not agree with them but they built huge organizations and introduced many to the industry be it agents or business owners.

MLM can work. It gave many people a chance to give the industry a try where other companies may not have let many into the industry.

Here's a little known secret. As with any industry or system there are some bad apples who can sour the taste of most anyone.

Art Williams once said there is no way to measure what's in the heart of any man or woman. Which what makes the MLM concept great.. If they won't hire you or give you a chance we will as long as you qualify because most people just want a chance.. Sounds like hype but today is Friday and I guarantee someone is looking at their paycheck and asking is the a better way?

Yes start part-time with no pressure. If pressured to spend money on tools and such just find another home..MLM with financial services works. Just not the right place for some. It takes personal growth and selling out to recruiting and working whatever system but we as individuals will try it our own way rather that what has worked for others..

So as far as life after WFG? Seek and ye shall find. Read who moved my cheese. Yes I'm pro MLM but isn't for everyone..

Hey as I always say not all things are for all people. I understand the beast of MOM with financial services. Yes the comp may be low but the goal is to recruit an organization which overrides can compensate for the low starting commission's as a person progresses.

Recruiting and training producers can solve many problems. Art Williams and Hubert Humphrey changed the industry. Sure I know many may not agree with them but they built huge organizations and introduced many to the industry be it agents or business owners.

MLM can work. It gave many people a chance to give the industry a try where other companies may not have let many into the industry.

Here's a little known secret. As with any industry or system there are some bad apples who can sour the taste of most anyone.

Art Williams once said there is no way to measure what's in the heart of any man or woman. Which what makes the MLM concept great.. If they won't hire you or give you a chance we will as long as you qualify because most people just want a chance.. Sounds like hype but today is Friday and I guarantee someone is looking at their paycheck and asking is the a better way?

Yes start part-time with no pressure. If pressured to spend money on tools and such just find another home..MLM with financial services works. Just not the right place for some. It takes personal growth and selling out to recruiting and working whatever system but we as individuals will try it our own way rather that what has worked for others..

So as far as life after WFG? Seek and ye shall find. Read who moved my cheese. Yes I'm pro MLM but isn't for everyone..

Response Of The Year . . .

Sounds like hype but today is Friday and I guarantee someone is looking at their paycheck and asking is the a better way?
So MLM, an industry where 99.7% actually lose money pursuing a non-existent dream, is now a better way? In that case, build a team and start selling Frisbee's or Pet Rocks by luring in new recruits using the sale's figures of those products during their introductory phase to the market. And when they fail, tell them to attend your seminars at $100 each, at which point you realize that selling high-profit margin seminars is actually more profitable that selling low-margin Frisbees. For added success, charge them a monthly online access fee and sell them training and marketing materials. And make sure they pay to attend your annual convention (held between sporting seasons when stadium rentals are peanuts). While you're at it, set up side seminars at extra fees......and a company store in the lobby to sell souvenirs. Then all you need to do is rent some fog machines and play some loud music while calling everyone on stage a stud while being handed a $6 plastic trophy.

The difference in insurance MLMs and other MLM products is with the others you are not on the hook for $1000s in debt piled up by the ones in your down-line that fail out.

The difference in insurance MLMs and other MLM products is with the others you are not on the hook for $1000s in debt piled up by the ones in your down-line that fail out.

True. But many MLMs require you to purchase "products" of some type that you then sell. So they are just stuck with $1000s in useless inventory they cant sell.

But I agree that insurance MLMs are worse. Because they are doing harm to the clients as well through incompetent sales and product choices.

Back