Life Agent Looking at Selling Health

I've sold life by phone for 15 years. I'm still in the U65 market, I have a fairly easy system and average about an hour per health sale, very good return. However, helping the understand their options leads to life, LTC and life sales.

I also recommend short-term (and United Health) for those higher income people who absolutely refuse to do anything in Market Place, aka "Obamacare". Just add plenty of supplemental coverage to make sure they have enough coverage.

You can also add dental and vision as another way to boost your income.

We also do a lot of this at the company that I am appointed with. We recently started offering a short-term med policy and we usually add accident and / or catastrophic to boost it up, as well as dental and vision. Works great for all the anti-Obamacare people out there (and there's a bunch of them, BTW... I'm one of them). We focus all our efforts in rural communities with self-employed, business owners, farmers, ranchers, etc. The response to mailers in this demographic is about 5%+- and we convert 1 out of 3 or 4 (depends on the agent) that we see.

Back