Life Insurance Cold Calling

I don't consider calling on leads (if you are talking about a true lead and not just a list of names) to be cold calling. Cold calling is calling on someone that has never expressed an interest that you know of in what you have to sell.

good point! Yes, you are correct.

I've most commonly worked aged mortgage protection leads. I like them better than FE.

I would never just buy lists of names and numbers and call them... agreed there.

Hello,
Do you mean that if there is a digital boom, there is also a boom in rejections?
If there is a boom in rejections and it is worth continuing in the profession, it is also worth doing cold calling.
Am I right?
Thanks!

The phone is not my expertise. I'm a face to face guy who isn't fast in a home.

Our society is changing as telemarketers/smart devices have complicated an already complicated situation.

The worth of cold calling is in your ability. People hate to admit, but at the end of the day this is a numbers game, with the numbers more in the favor of capable professionals seasoned in the art, but still a numbers game. This would be true digital boom or not.

As to rejections, the more your work, the more you will get. Top producers are at the top because they were willing to accept the most rejection.

Back