Life Insurance for Convicted Felons

ferris123

I am looking for short term (until my husbands benefits kick in-about a year) life insurance for my husband, who has multiple felonies. He is currently off probation/parole, and last conviction was in Sept 2009. Several insurance brokers have said he cannot be covered by the companies they work with. Anyone who knows where I can get coverage for him, please let me know. Thank you!

Yes, they said that the 9 companies they work with would not insure him. They suggested I wait 10 years! Haha, yeah right! One person suggested a company called Globe, but they only offer up to $50,000, which I will take if that is all I can get right now, but wanting to make sure I have no other options.

Yes, they said that the 9 companies they work with would not insure him. They suggested I wait 10 years! Haha, yeah right! One person suggested a company called Globe, but they only offer up to $50,000, which I will take if that is all I can get right now, but wanting to make sure I have no other options.

How much are you looking for? I have insured ex felons (are they ex or just felons?)

----------

Also has he applied any where?

250,000 would be ideal, but I will take what I can get. He is currently a first year apprentice in the union and is doing training but has not officially started working....number 7 on the list.

----------

And no, I have not officially applied anywhere for him yet. Started to, but withdrew application after the last lady said she could not get him covered.

250,000 would be ideal, but I will take what I can get. He is currently a first year apprentice in the union and is doing training but has not officially started working....number 7 on the list.

----------

And no, I have not officially applied anywhere for him yet. Started to, but withdrew application after the last lady said she could not get him covered.

How old is he?

Back