Life Insurance for Obama Care

That would be an affirmative.

That was pretty much my thought when I first read his post, even ignoring the part about Gerber.

Most insurance companies are honest, just as most people are honest. The problem is, incompetence is generally confused for dishonesty. A well known name is a cure for neither.

Look into Phoenix life's safe harbor term. simplified issue, e-app, very easy underwriting, good rates, and it has living benefits. critical illness payout for cancer, heart attack, stroke.

It is an easy transition, when I was a "tele-agent" selling health over the phone. I would always try to tack on a critical illness policy.

For example: "now that we've taken care of the doctors and hospitals. let's make sure that you get paid too."

"Take your subsidy and consider that a discount...free money. Take that free money and buy this life insurance that people that don't qualify for the subsidy have a hard time affording."

Pretty shitty to get a discount because you make too little over here to then go buy something over there. Nothing against you personally OP, just the situation that has been created it a moral issue similar to progressive taxes rates and illegals getting drivers licenses...

"Take your subsidy and consider that a discount...free money. Take that free money and buy this life insurance that people that don't qualify for the subsidy have a hard time affording."

Pretty shitty to get a discount because you make too little over here to then go buy something over there e. Nothing against you personally OP, just the situation that has been 0 created it a moral issue similar to progressive taxes rates and illegals getting drivers licenses...

I saw something on the news that the new minimum wage is causing issues with freebies. The example was a person now making an extra $1,000. a month could lose foodstamps. So they are asking the employer to schedule them to less hours. Not, taking the extra and buying their own food but working less hours to keep the freebie. What?

I saw something on the news that the new minimum wage is causing issues with freebies. The example was a person now making an extra $1,000. a month could lose foodstamps. So they are asking the employer to schedule them to less hours. Not, taking the extra and buying their own food but working less hours to keep the freebie. What?

You can teach a man to fish..... oh hell, they don't care....where's my fish? I'll take your fish if you don't give it to me willingly.

Back