Life Insurance Leads

RunnerDude

Super Genius
I am trying to figure out how to get the best return from a life insurance mail out drop. Does anyone have any experience in what the best age range and income level is for getting the most leads and best closing rate?

I am trying to figure out how to get the best return from a life insurance mail out drop. Does anyone have any experience in what the best age range and income level is for getting the most leads and best closing rate?

Everbody is going to give you a different answer. Some ages are better in certain markets then others. you could send out 1000, it could take a month for you to get leads back. Then when you call them or door knock them 90% will deny even filling it out.

Just follow the system that your trainer has taught you.

Would like to have 20 per 1000 piece drop. However, SC is only pulling about 1% on average.

WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, HOW?

What type of Life Insurance are you trying to sell?
Whom are you trying to sell to?
Are you setting field or phone appointments?

Would like to have 20 per 1000 piece drop. However, SC is only pulling about 1% on average.

First thing and I hope you realize this, You don’t just do a 1000 pc drop and get 20 back the next day. You will have to do about 4000 per month, and probably won’t start getting them back till end week 2.

Second you sound like you do final expense which mailers are still the most cost effective way. If you are not then get some internet leads.

Your goal with mailers is to not have them end up in the trash. Your goal should not be to “sell” them, it should be to have them sent back to you.

If you are new... I would go with price per lead... you know you will get 20... the leads generated will generally be on the lower productive side, but it gets you in the field and moving.

Then buy a names list and knock... this will help you nail down your pre-approach.

I use Lead Connections... no magic just hard, consistent work... back by a willingness to listen and learn. :)

Thanks. The lead company I just stated using charges $700 per 1000 piece drop- but guarantees 20 leads. They reimburse after 90 days if they can't provide the 20 leads. I just want to know the best age range and income level to use to generate the best productive return for potential "Whole Life" final expense leads.

First thing and I hope you realize this, You don’t just do a 1000 pc drop and get 20 back the next day. You will have to do about 4000 per month, and probably won’t start getting them back till end week 2.

Second you sound like you do final expense which mailers are still the most cost effective way. If you are not then get some internet leads.

Your goal with mailers is to not have them end up in the trash. Your goal should not be to “sell” them, it should be to have them sent back to you.

Yes- I am referring to whole life final expense lead drops. I live in South Carolina- a state that is not currently drawing more than a 1% return. The lead company I have starting using requires $700 for a 1000 piece mail drop. They guarantee 20 leads back- and will reimburse after 90 days if they fall short of this mark. I am looking for the best age group and income range for whole life final expense leads- and still get a decent return.

Back