Life-settlement broker, Life Agent question

Re: Life-settlement broker, Life Agent question.

I understand this and appreciate both of your advice. I just did not see the harm in extending a hand. Being that many of us receive notification emails regarding our posts, I thought I might be able to spark up a conversation. I have no idea how Anthony is progressing in the market and thought that we might be able to help each other out. Again, I would have posted this in a Personal Message, but I am new to the forum and am not able to do so at this time.

Re: Life-settlement broker, Life Agent question.

I understand this and appreciate both of your advice. I just did not see the harm in extending a hand. Being that many of us receive notification emails regarding our posts, I thought I might be able to spark up a conversation. I have no idea how Anthony is progressing in the market and thought that we might be able to help each other out. Again, I would have posted this in a Personal Message, but I am new to the forum and am not able to do so at this time.

I believe that one of the reasons they have that rule is to stop certain people from just joining the forum and then PMing every member about their product or service.

Back