Listshack Pro website issues

All the phone numbers are non working now. The system is unsafe. Certificate expired. Im headed to the bank to get rid of this problem. I do hope nothing has happened to josh. Wow

UPDATE: I did go to the bank, changed my card. They also are investigating the company to dispute the charges since i received nothing from the. The bank said they will recover the charges for me. I had to do it since i cant get on the site. I called the number on my bank statement and it goes to a voicemail in another name. I called the number on their site and it is a non working number now. I have emailed a dozen times with no response. I have emailed josh directly with no response. I have emailed him on here with no response. I had not other choice.

I've had ListShack for several years and have always received excellent service from them. However, several days ago my selected data would not load into the geography selected so I texted the company. Have not heard back from them, which is very surprising. And, the problem persists today (Aug. 21).

I pay ListShack through automatic debit on my credit card. I noticed today that ListShack has billed me for every month including Aug 9. I contacted my credit card company which put a block on future paymernts. The company will contact ListShack for a credit and if no response, the company will put ListShack on a 15-month blacklist.

I urge all LishShack members to contact their bank or credit card companies to put a stop on the automatic drafts.

Josh, the owner of ListShack, has always been a standup guy on this forum. I'm shocked at this situation. I can understand going out of business (expenses > income) but he could have had the courtesy of emailing subscribers.

I pay ListShack through automatic debit on my credit card. I noticed today that ListShack has billed me for every month including Aug 9. I contacted my credit card company which put a block on future paymernts. The company will contact ListShack for a credit and if no response, the company will put ListShack on a 15-month blacklist.

I urge all LishShack members to contact their bank or credit card companies to put a stop on the automatic drafts.

Josh, the owner of ListShack, has always been a standup guy on this forum. I'm shocked at this situation. I can understand going out of business (expenses > income) but he could have had the courtesy of emailing subscribers.
Maybe something happened to Josh. Maybe he got "offed" by *ick. :eek:

Perhaps I was mistaken...from List Shack's facebook page:

Hey everyone! My name is Josh and I am the founder of listshack.com andlistshackpro.com. I have had some serious medical issues that have kept me from being able to keep up with providing the excellent level of customer service I've been striving towards for the last five years. I'm currently meeting with teams that can help me avoid this happening again and I hope to be updating again in the next week or so. If you have any customer service issues we will be going through all of them and getting back to everyone as soon as we can, but we cant start addressing everyone until we get systems in place to deal with the tremendous customer service volume or we will never be able to dig out from under the backlog. I really hate to do it this way because it means possible another two weeks or more before I can have someone follow up with everyone, but we are working on it as fast as we can!

Perhaps I was mistaken...from List Shack's facebook page:

Hey everyone! My name is Josh and I am the founder of listshack.com andlistshackpro.com. I have had some serious medical issues that have kept me from being able to keep up with providing the excellent level of customer service I've been striving towards for the last five years. I'm currently meeting with teams that can help me avoid this happening again and I hope to be updating again in the next week or so. If you have any customer service issues we will be going through all of them and getting back to everyone as soon as we can, but we cant start addressing everyone until we get systems in place to deal with the tremendous customer service volume or we will never be able to dig out from under the backlog. I really hate to do it this way because it means possible another two weeks or more before I can have someone follow up with everyone, but we are working on it as fast as we can!

A few weeks ago he's rambling about being arrested hanging out on the beach in Cali, his site goes buggy, SSL certificate expires, phones shut off and his office goes up for rent. Sounds like a bank account either got froze or ran dry.

Medical issues don't fit the story. Looks like he also hasn't signed in here to address the issues/face the music, but makes a point to post a public non-explanation of what's going on with the site and how/when it'll be fixed.

Back