Listshack Pro website issues

A few weeks ago he's rambling about being arrested hanging out on the beach in Cali, his site goes buggy, SSL certificate expires, phones shut off and his office goes up for rent. Sounds like a bank account either got froze or ran dry.

Medical issues don't fit the story. Looks like he also hasn't signed in here to address the issues/face the music, but makes a point to post a public non-explanation of what's going on with the site and how/when it'll be fixed.
Maybe Josh had a break down...maybe he was abducted by aliens and "probed"......time will tell. :eek:

Was it as good for you as it was for them?

CddgQQjUMAAdwKJ.jpg

I need a product similar to what Josh provided.

I need list for direct mail that I can filter.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

A few weeks ago he's rambling about being arrested hanging out on the beach in Cali, his site goes buggy, SSL certificate expires, phones shut off and his office goes up for rent. Sounds like a bank account either got froze or ran dry.

Medical issues don't fit the story. Looks like he also hasn't signed in here to address the issues/face the music, but makes a point to post a public non-explanation of what's going on with the site and how/when it'll be fixed.

I filed a complaint with the AG’s office and hope to get some money back. He’s been auto deducting from me for last two months I’ve been unable to download one list.

I agree his story is suspect at best. If you’re sick and you know you’re sick you stop taking people’s money when you know you’re unable to provide a service. Further, you think he’d put up a statement on his website or Facebook or here during this same time. .

Is there a reason why you have not cancelled the draft?

Why do you think the AG will investigate your claim? Don't you think that is overkill?

scarface-image-2-238524659.jpg

What’s overkill?

Trying to get a hold of someone on a dozen occasions via email, Facebook etc and being ignored while still taking money seems to me to be theft.

The subsequent deduction just happens to occur at the beginning of the month. I usually go in during the middle to third week of every month to download or lists for our lead drops. I just assumed he’d get back to me or the website would be functional again.

I have an expectation and have been using them for years and I assumed it would be corrected but I was wrong.

I’ll use any means available for me to recoup my money. Theft of theft. End of story.

And yes, the AG’s office is currently investigating the claim. Not sure why you think they wouldn’t.

Is there a reason why you have not cancelled the draft?

Why do you think the AG will investigate your claim? Don't you think that is overkill?

Not for nothing, but you can't cancel the draft if Josh won't pick up the phone or respond to email requests.

Others are having this same problem as well apparently.

I like Josh and I did business with him in the past and I had a great experience. But others are not having a great experience at all, and as much as we like him, we should want to see him do the right thing by his customers.

Back