ListShackPro down for the count?

Western Kentucky is the only part of the country we can't develop Calendar Facebook Leads...

I finally got to speak with Josh the other day. Thought I would talk with him about what was going on, the lack of communication, etc and see if I could assist in him getting going again.

The very minute I started talking about it he basically become an ass. So, while some might be thinking this is something that "happened" to Josh (like I did), I'm now convinced this is something that he allowed or created himself. I always thought highly of him. Not much of a chance of that happening again!

I finally got to speak with Josh the other day. Thought I would talk with him about what was going on, the lack of communication, etc and see if I could assist in him getting going again.

The very minute I started talking about it he basically become an ass. So, while some might be thinking this is something that "happened" to Josh (like I did), I'm now convinced this is something that he allowed or created himself. I always thought highly of him. Not much of a chance of that happening again!
You can't get along with anybody, can you Todd. You're fighting with the Gordon Girls and Josh. Who's Next(great album)......CW? :twitchy:

Back