ListShackPro down for the count?

whats up with that?? Suggest any alternatives?

I'd suggest you read all the posts here on the forum that have to do with the ListShack recent status.

I can't suggest any alternatives especially as I do not know how you plan on using the data. However, I do believe some suggestions have been made buy others in this thread and elsewhere on the forum.

There is a history of folks showing up here to sell agents leads, taking the money, and then never being heard from again. We actually have a guy who came here and did that and he is still here - he just changed his user name and the forum management is apparently ok with that. So think of what you are witnessing here is the agents forming a sort of self-regulatory organization to protect our members from predatory snake-oil charlatans who come here to provide secret access to leads.

For what it is worth, I've been buying leads from calendarleads.com

If you want to speak to the guy I buy them from his name is Josh Jones, and he posts here under the user name @HoosierLife

See, nothing to hide - no need to tell folks to "PM me for details" So let me ask you:
There was a guy on here selling leads, and never delivering on them? Isn't that dishomest? Almost like stealing?:err:

You should post that agent's name so that he doesnt hoodwink any other agents...especially new agents. :yes:

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be less time consuming to post the names of the honest lead vendors?

Here are the two I use:

calendarleads.com (Facebook leads)
Main Street Powermail (Direct Mail leads and door knock lists)

I have no complaint with either one. I've been using Main Street Power Mail for two years and I've been using Calendarleads since July 2, 2019.

Keep in mind I am a tenacious door knocker so I need far fewer leads than most agents. I don't think I have ordered new leads since late September/early October ... I'll be ordering some this week probably 20 to 40 calendarleads, though I've been flirting with doing another 1000 piece mail drop with MSPM.

Here are the two I use:

calendarleads.com (Facebook leads)
Main Street Powermail (Direct Mail leads and door knock lists)

I have no complaint with either one. I've been using Main Street Power Mail for two years and I've been using Calendarleads since July 2, 2019.

Keep in mind I am a tenacious door knocker so I need far fewer leads than most agents. I don't think I have ordered new leads since late September/early October ... I'll be ordering some this week probably 20 to 40 calendarleads, though I've been flirting with doing another 1000 piece mail drop with MSPM.

If you're up for a road trip I'm sitting on a BUNCH of aged (6-months or so) but new (unworked) RGI direct mail leads in Erie County PA. I would price them right depending on how many you take and the age of the leads you actually take. All guaranteed to be between the ages of 55 to 79 years old and no blank cards.

If you're up for a road trip I'm sitting on a BUNCH of aged (6-months or so) but new (unworked) RGI direct mail leads in Erie County PA. I would price them right depending on how many you take and the age of the leads you actually take. All guaranteed to be between the ages of 55 to 79 years old and no blank cards.
Any in SE Tennessee? (Asking for a friend - ;))

Back