ListShackPro down for the count?

Does anyone have a suggestion for a decent list broker for scrubbed and/or unscrubbed data?

After doing a bunch of digging and testing we landed on Telephonelists.biz. Data quality is right there with ListShack and their portal for pulling data has a couple of nice features that ListShack never had.

True but the fewer people that have your credit card number the better.

But as soon as you even hand it to a waitress in a restaurant you have a potential security breach.

I'm really not going to worry about it. The move to EMV chips really seems to have stopped the theft problems, at least for me.

However, if it concerns you that much, just use the virtual card number generator that many companies offer.

is
I can't help but wonder. I haven't dealt with Josh for a couple of years now, but I only had good experiences with him. I canceled mine myself on his website. Any time I contacted him he responded right away.

When I first started using them, I sent him an e-mail after midnight and he responded within minutes and fixed my problem (the problem was I'm bad with technology). I asked him if he ever slept.

I was always happy with the lists. Too bad it went south. Might be a good reason, as his health.

Another guy that has responded to me after midnight is Kace Vang.
Kace Vang RFC, CFEI, CFLA
President and CEO
NexVision Financial Group, Inc.
445 North Etna Street # 62
St. Paul, MN 55106
Phone: 651-387-8077
Fax: 651-347-6068
www.NexVisionFinancialGroup.com

Some of these guys really do burn the midnight oil. I never expect anybody to answer me until the next morning when I send those midnight e-mails.

You know Kace too? Kace's best quality is his ability to respond back very quickly if you have any questions or concerns. Unlike some of my other IMO. That quality alone, I placed some of my contracts with his company.

As for Josh, I hope there's some update on his status. Bought lists from him several times over the years, never had any issues in the past. Was going to purchase again soon too.

Back