Little Known Health Insurance Strategies

I tried that at first. Almost impossible to sell over the phone. Could make it work F2F but who wants to go see prospects?

Better be careful with that last line. If that is part of your pitch it could come back to bite you.

It can even be tuff to pitch F2F but that is all I do. I don't do any over the phone sales. I fully disclose to them the
"holes" in the plan. And I say it is POTENTIAL for zero out of pocket in a catastrophic nature. I am very honest with people about what I am giving them. I tell them about out patient services that will not be covered that will be applied to their ded. like xrays labs etc.

Not sure what you are asking me here?

If your selling a limited benefit plan what I kind of customer service do you give your clients?

Its not a trick question.

I have one friend of mine that was selling these types of plans after 3 years he had a customer service nightmare on his hands. The was due to limited benefits.

If your selling a limited benefit plan what I kind of customer service do you give your clients?

Its not a trick question.

I have one friend of mine that was selling these types of plans after 3 years he had a customer service nightmare on his hands. The was due to limited benefits.

I am not taking away their comprehensive plan just raising the deductible and putting this under it. Sometimes with a $7500 ded. or for the ones that can handle it a 10k ded. I would NEVER take anyone off a comp. plan and put them on a limited benefit plan stand alone.

Back